Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Sorry, Did I Step On Your Line?

I just remembered! Portions of our dinner theater are improvised. Therefore, I'm not violating copyright laws if I show you something that we made up. Mikey, John, and I are hamming it up in this clip. There's only a couple of lines in here that we say every night, but they're lines we came up with. (We use certain lines to cue the other actors.) Otherwise, this is just me and Mikey cutting up, with a little bit of John added in for spice. I never know what Mikey's going to do or say; and, hopefully, he doesn't know what to expect from me either. Synergy, baby, synergy!

2 comments:

MajorLamont said...

Man I can't wait for tomorrow! I never want this show to end!

Cathy Burgess said...

that was funny! i am coming to actually see the show tonight.