Tuesday, June 24, 2008

In Loving Memory of T. L. "Buddy" Ratcliff


Angie's father, Buddy Ratcliff, passed away today at his home in Mobile, Alabama. Mr. Ratcliff was born on June 9, 1928 and just celebrated his 80th birthday a few weeks ago. The news has been a great shock to Angie and our family. He had various health problems, but no one expected this today. I will dedicate another blog to his memory sometime later after I've had time to gather my thoughts. Mr. Ratcliff leaves his wife of 61 years, Pearl, and four children, Linda, Recie, T.L., and Angie. Please keep Angie, her mother, and the rest of the family in your prayers as they grieve his passing.

5 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

I will certainly pray for your family. Express my condolences to them.

Kimber said...

They will be in my prayers.

Michael W. Wilkes said...

My condolences and prayers to your family.

Anonymous said...

Prayin for you guys...

Maggi said...

Mark,

So sorry about Angie's daddy. Yall have a safe trip to Mobile and know that we will be thinking about you.