Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Don't Blame Me

I asked Kim to be the official videographer last night during the Sugar rehearsal. I was afraid that I might wind up with a bunch of footage of Tony. Actually, Kim was restrained and only took a few photos of her hubby. Crazy thing is she didn't go "hawg wild" like I thought she would with the filming. Maybe I didn't explain how I take random photos/movies of anything and splice them together to make a film. What you see is what we got...don't blame me. One word of warning, though. Someone might make a pass at you...

3 comments:

Kimber said...

I was TRYING to pay attention to see what I needed to do the first time there. lol Besides, most people ran when they saw what I was trying to do, (Um, I thought these were THEATER people) So I'll be more sneaky next time.

MajorLamont said...

Your kiss is on my list......of the best things in life!

Anonymous said...

Lol!! This is great! I'm sorry I missed that last night. I got there too late. I'm starting to worry about Mikey a little though..Ha ha!!

Megan