Wednesday, April 09, 2008

A Dose of Reality

Well, it's mid-week and we have two more shows before "Reality...Bites Back" closes. I checked with the ticket office yesterday and seats are filling up quickly. So, if you plan on coming, you might want to call the Strauss today. I thought I'd entice you with a little montage and short video.

A portion of this show is scripted and a portion is ad-libbed. What's important to know is five of the characters have been in the woods for a week and they're competing to win $1,000,000. The short video at the end of the montage is "Pete" ad-libbing at a couple of tables. He and Marsha hooked up in the woods but he's got a little secret...well, six of 'em to be exact.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

I am ashamed of myself for not watching the show. This Saturday has 90+, but I can't remember Friday's numbers. Your sister called and made reservations. She will be at the same table as john and his girlfriend.