Sunday, March 02, 2008

Why Not Something Different?

It's Sunday, so let's make this a Fun-day! I played around with some movie editing and created a little silly film. We shot this just before Meredith left to go back to LSU. John was acting goofy and singing. Daniel was impatiently waiting to go to "Swiss Family Robinson" auditions. Angie's in the background nervously tending to a flower I had accidentally stepped on.

Enjoy!


And here's some lagniappe. I was messing around with the camera while I was talking with Matt tonight. I purposely aged the film for effect and it turned out kind of cool.

4 comments:

kidcardco said...

YOU TAPE OUR CONVERSATIONS?!?!

I am so dead.

Kimber said...

on first video: HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHH!

Kimber said...

ps. you are going to be so awesome as spats! lol!

MajorLamont said...

Fantastically funny! Your editing skills are gonna come in handy soon whenever Vinnie goes "back in time!"