Monday, March 03, 2008

Friggin Blogger

I've tried several times to upload a video to blogspot tonight, but I'm having some technical difficulties. I assume it's a blogger.com issue. I've actually tried to get it to work by using Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera. So far, it’s not working with any of them. I've even tried to upload photos, but no dice! Dangblasted, stupid, @!*&^*&$%#@ blogger! Wait a tick, where's my thesaurus?

I'm really tired tonight and don't have the energy to fight this stupid uploading problem. If you want to crush me mentally and physically, here's how you do it. Get me to sit down and be quiet for and hour and a half! It literally drives me crazy. Tonight, sitting tacitly at rehearsal, just about did me in. I have to move...I have to joke around...I have to circulate in order to percolate. There it is....my Achilles heel. Please don't tell Lex Luther about my "kryptonite" because I've already got enough problems.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

breathe, mark breathe! i think rehearsal did lots of people in tonight...i know tony came home in the worst mood EVER and with a headache and thats not like him! i gave him oreos though and sent him to bed so he's good now. he is such good training for kids! *hugs you*

Kimber said...

BTW i FINALLY saw your commercial on tv ! heheh. it was great!

Cathy Burgess said...

Sitting around doing nothing is quite irritating. Not being able to accomplish uploading makes me angry (piqued, indignant, vexed). You are right though, it was probably a blogger problem since you couldn't use any browser. I'm sorry, but I'll wait for the video since I am sure it will be entertaining. Smile!!

Kimber said...

*gives you and EXTRA helping of oreos and milk !!!*