Saturday, March 01, 2008

Rapid Response and Awards

I caught a little, actually only an iddle-biddle, flack from the video last night. So I thought it would be appropriate to explain why I said what I said and to offer my motivations for making the video.

At the same time, I came up with an ingenious idea for weekly awards. Sunday, the last time I checked, is the beginning of a new week. So Saturday night should be the end, right? At the end of each week, we should have awards. And everybody wins!!!! Yah!!!! My video blog tonight will have awards listed at the end.

Enjoy and feel free to disagree, even if you're wrong...and you will be if you don't agree with me.

6 comments:

MajorLamont said...

That was a good blog.

Kimber said...

and don't you forget it! anything you do that i deem wrong -- RAT FACE!!

kidcardco said...

I like the steady cam shot in that video..... I'm going to throw up now. : )

Cathy Burgess said...

Thanks for the award Mark. It has been years since I have received an award. As a matter of fact, it may be decades instead of years. It may be never.....mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we could make your life easier for an hour. Although, ours will never be quite the same...

Anonymous said...

Brilliant awards!

-Sam