Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Reality...Bites Back





















We officially open "Reality...Bites Back" at the Cork Room on Friday, March 28th. We've put a lot of hours into this project and hope that people will come in throngs to see it. There are some really neat characters in this murder mystery. I know I've had a ton of fun playing Pete.

To whet your appetite, I'm offering a few pictures from the rehearsal on Tuesday night. Tell your friends to come one, come all and enjoy the show.



5 comments:

Kimber said...

hahahah *points and laughs at your mustache*

Cathy Burgess said...

I know the show is going to be great. I hope we sell tons of tickets! Ya'll have fun.

MajorLamont said...

You hope everybody comes in thongs?! Geez, Mark, I could see the girls maybe but I'm not so sure about the dudes.

kidcardco said...

What fun! Good luck this weekend fellows!

pard1959 said...

That's "throngs" not "thongs" Mikey, you cretinous bunch of boobs.