Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Mark of a Professional

What makes one person stand out above the crowd? What is the "it" factor and where does it come from? I guess the answer to that will have to come from brighter minds than mine. But I do know one thing....I know "it" when I see it.

My gangster buddy, Caleb, was learning a dance last night and he was struggling like everybody else. Notice how things changed when the spotlight was on, though. Caleb knows how to deliver the goods when it's "go time." That's the mark of a professional if you asked me.

2 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

That was great! You are absolutley right, he was playing to the camera! I'm gonna miss the lunch bunch today. I have to man the box office cuz Elana is out sick. BooHoo. Hope you all have a great time.

Kimber said...

OMG just like a wilkins, they know when the camera is on!! lol! So, Panic at the Disco is a band. They are like a combination of a pop/rock/electronica band. They're just really fun and have great songs. And I believe the John Travolta bit. He could only HOPE to be like Mark Addison!