Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When does 1 + 1 + 1 = 2 Much Fun?


For all those whose didn't make the lunch bunch, I'm sad to say....we had tooooo much fun. The restaurant put us in a private room where Matt could behave any way he wanted and Mikey didn't have to worry about beating the ladies off with a stick. Plus, I got to sit with my back against the wall to avoid a possible mob hit.

Most importantly, we had as much fun as we've ever had at lunch. We know that some couldn't attend due to illness, some couldn't attend due to work, and some couldn't attend due to other circumstances. However, that did not deter us from laughing at the top of our lungs and enjoying good food. In fact, I'd say the picture I took speaks volumes....it was a blur, baby!

Later I'm going to post a special blog in honor of Angie's birthday. Drop back by and read it, if you please.

3 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

Darn it! I am so sorry I was unable to attend the lunch today! Elana was sick and I had to work the mainstage box office all day. Glad that you all had a good time.

Anonymous said...

UGH!!!!!! Well glad you guys had fun. *sniff*

Michael W. Wilkes said...

Loved your comment on my page, but not so thrilled that you guys had fun without us. Ha! You couldn't have had too much fun without The Desire and The Lagniappe. We'll deinitely make up for it at the next "Lunch Bunch" gathering.