Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scooter's Car Ride

Daniel was sick last night...all night. Today, he ran fever and slept most of the day. As a parent, it can be so frustrating to see your child sick. You want to do anything in the world to make them feel better. But most times, all you can do is be there to comfort them. And all three of our kids would probably agree that they'd rather have Angie to take care of them instead of me. She's not only a nurse as her profession, she's a nurse at heart.

Well long story short, Daniel needed some refreshments to replenish some of the fluids he lost during the night. So off to Wal Mart I go. And if you're ever at my house, don't jangle your car keys or Scooter will run to the door and start whining. Scooter is one of our Jack Russell terriers. If he hears the word "go" or hears car keys rattling, he runs to the door. He loves to go for rides, walks, runs, or whatever. He just loves to go; and since he's so well-behaved, he usually "pals" around with me. The neat thing is he never complains about my singing and he loves whatever songs I play on the iPod.


No comments: