Saturday, February 23, 2008

Don't Forget To Watch Me

I almost forgot to tell y'all that I'm going to be on TV Sunday afternoon. At 5:00 pm, I will be interviewed on a show called Home Sweet Home. Tune in to Comcast channel 11, KAQY, tomorrow and I'll be on somewhere before the half way point.

Also, I'm putting a clip up tonight in addition to Scooter's Car Ride. /whispering/ This clip may get me in a world of trouble. So this blog posting may get deleted if a certain someone finds out that I put the video on line. You can clearly see that I've raised perfectly normal kids.

****As expected, the video was "discovered" and I was forced to remove it. For those who didn't get to see it, I'm sorry. For those who did view it, don't tell anybody what you saw or I'm a dead man walking.****

3 comments:

Kimber said...

lmao! that's pure talent right there. pure. talent. ice ice baby rocks. steph and i sing it all the time.

Anonymous said...

That is probably my favorite sing-a-long song of all time. Now that I'm in Dinner Theatre, I think we should start making some videos...hahahahahahhahaha

Cathy Burgess said...

I used to like Vanilla Ice, well, I mean his songs. Ever hear "Buttermilk Biscuits" by Sir-Mix_Alot? Someone ought to do a video to that song.