Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More Air Time

Today I filmed a segment for a TV show, Home Sweet Home. Mike Roberts is a local home inspector who also produces a TV show that plays in the Monroe and Shreveport markets. He and I had a chance meeting a couple of weeks ago and he asked me if I'd like to be on his show. Of course, I jumped at the opportunity. The show is supposed to run in about a month. I'll try to keep you posted of the date and channel. Check out his website: http://www.hshlouisiana.com/

Lately, I can't go anywhere without someone telling me they saw me on a commercial. A couple of months ago, I acted in a commercial for Encore Cleaning and the commercial is just now running regularly on TV. Although the producers sent me a copy of the commercial after it was edited, I haven't seen it on TV yet. I wonder how I'm going to feel after I see my goofy butt on the small screen.

Tomorrow, I expect I'll get to have lunch with some of the Oscar and Felix cast. I can't wait because we can't ever seem to control our laughter. And we all know that laughter is good for the soul. Plus, my soul needs some work.

1 comment:

kidcardco said...

Speed is here!

Can't wait to see you at lunch today my freind!!