Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Angie's Pre-Birthday Party




Angie's birthday is February 13th. However, since Meredith is in town now and she won't be able to make it back home on Angie's official birthday, we had a little pre-party tonight. I wish I could take credit for this clever plan, but that belongs to my daughter.

We went to the Outback Steakhouse for our dining pleasure. Mmmmm, good! However, after we finished our meal, the goofy side of my family came out and we started acting silly at the table. Imagine that! I snapped a few photos to capture the mood. It seems like I remember someone yelling "oompah" before the madness really kicked in.

Arriving back home, we surprised Angie with a birthday pie! Strawberry goodness from Not Just Pie. Plus Meredith had picked out some special ice cream as well. Now I feel fat as a tick. I think I gained six pounds...but it was worth it. (seems like I've heard that before somewhere)

No comments: