Thursday, February 07, 2008

If life is a cake, then friends are the icing



Friends do make life more fun, don’t they? Today, as planned, some of the cast of Oscar & Felix dined together at the mall. In addition to the regular O&F Lunch Bunch, we had some other stage veterans join us; namely Kim and Tony Sanson, Laura Michelle Wolfe, Cathy Burgess, and even my wife. I handed Matt Wilkins my camera and he took some candid shots…hope you like them.

My creative juices are flowing today. I have a new project that may be heading my way. But I’ll save the discussion for another post. Suffice it to say, I’m really excited about this one and the opportunity it presents.

Special Note: Matt Wilkins and his sister deserve kudos for filming and posting some of the O&F performances. Check out Matt’s website for the video. I’ve posted a link to his site on my page.

1 comment:

Cathy Burgess said...

I had a good time at lunch! It was fun. Thanks for letting me join you all. The pics are great!