Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For Those About To Laugh...I Salute You

Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who make me laugh. Life wouldn't be the same without y'all.

The Lunch Bunch met last week and I never showed any of the photos that I took. Unfortunately, several members of the gang had left before I whipped out my phone and took these shots. So forgive me if I don't post any photos of you.

Feeling a little creative tonight, I've taken some liberties and set up a slide show for you. All of the fantastic voice-over work was done by me on the "fly." I find that unrehearsed can sometimes be the cutting edge. And then again, the cutting edge does get dull quickest. You be the judge.

9 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

That is the best video ever! You should have seen Matt last night leading the "wave" at the preview of High School Musical. It was great!

MajorLamont said...

Brilliant! Absolutely magnificent! I think you captured Matt's inner voice real well. Bravo.

kidcardco said...

Ummm.... I'm sueing for copyrights on using my image without the express written consent of Cardco Co.

pard1959 said...

Cathy, I was there! I saw it! But what you didn't get to see was my text message to Matt asking him to do a stand-up routine at intermission to entertain us.

He went to the stage and picked up a dead microphone. I'm convinced that if he had found a live mic, we would have heard Matt at his best. He was "on" last night.

Sandy Toes said...

Wow! I really like it Marky! If I would have you had this kind of talent so so long ago, I would have married you at 18 . . . instead of waiting until I was 19 years old. HA! I love you! Good night ;)

Sandy Toes said...

Sorry about the poor writing skills of my last comment. My thoughts and hands aren't in sync this morning. Obviously, I didn't read my comment until after I posted it. oops

Kimber said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahhaha. fantastic.

Kimber said...

oooooooooooooo that sounds GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Aaaahahahaha!! Those are some fantabulous pictures.

-Samantha