Monday, February 25, 2008

Hey BooBoo, Where's The Pic-A-Nic Basket?





Most of you know that Angie works one week on, one week off. She started her work week tonight. So today we had our last lunch together until next week. Fortunately for me, the weather worked in my favor.

We loaded up in my van and headed down North 18th Street. Stopping at Thurman's, we picked up a couple of chicken spaghetti plates and headed towards the river.

We found a picnic table by the river with a couple shade trees strategically placed in our favor. Guys, it doesn't get much better than this. I hope when the weather is pleasant again, you'll take advantage of the some of the natural resources we have around here. I guarantee I will. My bride was giddy with happiness.

1 comment:

MajorLamont said...

Oh yes. It's almost 4 o'clock in the morning and I've resurrected my Blogspot account. Do you hear a storm a coming? I do.