Saturday, January 31, 2009

What Would You Do?

I usually play with Duke three times per day. I'll throw to him for about 10 minutes and then we go inside and let him recover. Due to a previous heart worm issue, he can't run for too long without collapsing. But he won't admit it.

Well, Duke and I went out Friday morning at 7AM to play ball. The temps were in the mid-30's. We played about 10 minutes. He was winded...I was freezing.

Around 8AM, Angie came home from work, put on her pajamas, and started reading her emails. Duke sneaked into my office and went behind Angie. Before you know it, he was poking his head through a tiny opening...looking for an opportunity to get my attention. He was ready to play again. Guys...he had just recovered from the first game.

But tell me, if you had someone fussing at you like this, what would you do?


1 comment:

Kimber said...

omg he is too cute!!! take that poor baby out to play again!!! /pets him