Friday, December 26, 2008

Miss Me?

I've started to blog over the past few days, but never officially pulled the trigger. It's not because I didn't have anything on my mind, because I have. I even wrote a Wooden Spoon Award about a local restaurant. I haven't published it though, because it seemed so negative during a time of year that we should all be celebrating. So, I'm holding off...for now.

Another reason I haven't written much is because I have had so much on my mind. Sometimes my brain gets so full of ideas that it's actually hard to stay focused on just one point while I'm writing. It's sort of like the little boy holding a couple of fingers in the dike...and then a bunch of other holes start forming. Sometimes, I don't have enough fingers to stop the flooding.

So, tonight, I just want to say I've missed you. I hope you missed The Cutting Edge during my hiatus. I hope that you enjoyed Christmas and remembered the real reason why we celebrate. I've run through the gauntlet of emotions during the past week. I've been happy and I've been sad. But mostly, I've been grateful.

And since, I'm not offering a family video or any photos tonight, I thought it would be best to offer you at least something. This little video made me smile. In fact, I think this guy could give Jim Carrey a run for his facial distortion money.

1 comment:

kidcardco said...

I miss you Mark : )