Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I Subsidize This Behavior

After a difficult night of studying for finals, Meredith discovered a new way to amuse herself and unwind. All I can say is thank goodness I've sent all that money down to Baton Rouge for her education. I feel redeemed.

Meredith, in her own words, stated this way, "After 4 years of finals, I have found the most efficient way to study."



Just in case you can't tell what she's doing, she's opened up a dictionary website and clicked on the word "poop". Like I said, I subsidize this behavior. /shakes head/

Also, for the record, I am referencing John and Daniel in this article. You know, I don't want anyone to get their panties in a wad for not being mentioned in my blog.


John standing next to Old Glory


Daniel looking at one of his hand-made
ornaments from years ago

2 comments:

MajorLamont said...

I must call shenanigan's on this post. Meredith is totally unoriginal and needs a new act.

If you will scan my older posts, this joke has already been done (better, I might add) on Sunday March 1.

Nice try my padawan. You have much to learn.

pard1959 said...

I almost referenced your blog from back then. Then I realized that the only people that read my blog are you, Matt, and Cathy. I figured they'd remember your greatness and wouldn't be offended by our homage.