Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Reactions?

Last night I was browsing through the Blogger Buzz to see what new gadgets were available for my site. I have to admit that I've looked at far too many of those things over the past year; and I really haven't seen any that fulfilled my purposes.

Enter Reactions. It's a way for someone to approve/disagree with something I wrote without having to actually write something in the post column. It's sort of like a drive-through window on my blog. Click it and forget it. hehe

The fun thing is that anyone can add these to a blogspot site. Plus, you can edit the Reactions to suit your particular taste. If you look below, you'll see "Up high!", "ROFL", "Made me warm & fuzzy", and "So freakin' what?". Use these when you don't want to write elaborate comments.

If you have other suggestions for my Reactions, please let me know. Unfortunately, you'll have to write them in a comment, though. How about giving me five up high?

That's what I'm talking about!

2 comments:

kidcardco said...

There's so many new things now I hardly have time to keep up with it all. But it is a cool idea.
But where's your "Megan Rulz" reaction? I thought you'd have one of those. : )

pard1959 said...

Megan Rulz would be a good nickname for "Cardco, the blog". You're on to something Matt.