Thursday, September 11, 2008

World's Are Colliding!



"This is not good. World's are colliding! George is getting upset!"
- George Costanza, "Seinfeld" - The Pool Guy, Season 7, Episode 8

I'm writing this today as a disturbed man...aggravated...irritated...my biscuits are burning. I haven't reached my boiling point, but I'm afraid my mental temperature is close to 210 degrees Fahrenheit. By the way, water boils at 212 degrees.

"Why are your knickers twisted, Mark?" you ask.

The answer: America, 2008

What happened to this country? I'm starting to believe that we've completely lost our way. Don't worry about being "dumbed-down" because that's already taken place.

Rather than subject you to my rants, I'll stop now and take a deep breath. The bottom line: We have to find common ground and stop playing "King of the Capitol Hill." And the best place for us to find common ground is through the One that made us all. Please God...save us.

1 comment:

Kimber said...

Amen to that. Sigh.