Thursday, September 04, 2008

Screen Shots

I have attention problems and I usually get bored very easily. My way of combating this problem is to live my life with spice. Now I'm not talking about spice that you'd put in your favorite recipe; but rather, variations to what could be mundane things.

For example, I love different soaps. I'll bet I have 10 different soaps in my shower right now. You know...Dial, Coast, Ivory, Zest, Irish Spring, Dove...you get the picture. I use a different one every day. Every day's a brand new day anyhooo...am I right or am I right? Say I'm right. {a little homage to Groundhog Day}



Another way that I tackle my boredom is by changing my desktop wallpaper every day. One of the reasons I have the Astronomy Picture of the Day as a link on The Cutting Edge of Mediocre is because the site offers some of the best space photos available. And I love space exploration! When I grow up, I want to be an astronaut. =)

So, I've decided to show you a glimpse of my favorite screen shots. I hope this adds a little spice to your life. Oh, by the way, could you pass the Tony's?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the music! :)

Sam

Anonymous said...

OMG...Mark! I have three different shower gels in the shower because there are some days that I feel like "Rainkissed Leaves" or some days that I feel like "Sandalwood and Coriander" and then some days when I feel like "Pink Grapefruit Scrub"!!!

I just like to be a woman of many different tastes.

I don't have screensavers on my computer though...I just let it die and burn energy... )=

pard1959 said...

Technically, Steph, I was talking about backgrounds...not screen savers. Desktop backgrounds are the images you first see on your monitor when the computer wakes up.

When it comes to screen savers, I'm actually quite boring. I use "Blank Screen." But since I'm away from the computer when "Blank Screen" comes on, I don't get to worked up about it.

kidcardco said...

Um, why wasn't a picture of me included in those wallpapers?.... you liar.

pard1959 said...

Sorry, I was afraid it might affect tomorrow's big plans...if you know what I mean.