Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing, Boing

"What has eight legs, eight eyes, and looks like it bites really hard?"

"I don't know, what?"

"I don't know either, but it's crawling on you right now."

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Do you remember that joke from childhood? Angie and I were going for our run this morning, but something caught Angie's eye before we left. Evidently, a garden orb spider {that's what I think it was...I'm certainly no expert} spun an elaborate web in our carport last night. And it was doing the craziest thing. Watch the video and see for yourself.

Special message for all you spider-lovers out there...please note at the end of the video that no spiders were harmed during the filming of this vignette. I've said it before, I'll say it again...we run a strict "catch and release" program around here...wink, wink. ;-)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang. That's pretty cool!

Sam