Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Wiggle This Way

Are you squirm-ish? Do certain things make you wiggle uncomfortably in your seat? I assure you that I am. No, not at the attached video...although it might affect you that way. Tonight I heard the story of a friend's recent episode with a kidney stone. It was torture listening to the graphic details. I was wiggling in my chair, my palms were sweating, and other parts of my body were...for the sake of better word...well...let's just say they were hiding. I'm getting nervous telling you the story! So, let's change subjects.

Here's a video of a loose tooth. Over the course of an hour and a half, Madison worked on getting this tooth out. I videotaped a good thirty minutes of it, hoping to get the climatic release on film. Unfortunately, my patience was running thin and I offered to get the dang thing out with some floss...just like my dad used to get mine out. Just so you'll know, John was videotaping the sequence at the same time. That's his voice at the beginning of the film...sounding so squirm-ish.

Let's roll the tape and watch the fun. I warn you again...this might make you wiggle in your seat...uncomfortably.

3 comments:

MajorLamont said...

Mark! You're the mean ol' man with the floss. Shame on you.

pard1959 said...

You're right about that because Madison hid from me from that point on. I went into the den and started watching a movie. Then, about thirty minutes later, everybody in the den heard shouts and applause coming from the dining room. She had finally pulled it herself!

Cathy Burgess said...

Poor girl! Glad she pulled it herself. Hahaha, I guess you had to hear all about Steve's escapade with the kidney stone.