Thursday, July 17, 2008

Get a Lab Report First



You've heard from much more reliable sources than me to get a release from your doctor before beginning a rigorous exercise routine. Some people don't take that advice. Meredith might be considered one of those people. See, she took the short-cut and got a lab report before she started her regimen. haha, get it? lab report? =D

All kidding aside, Meredith had just finished a 2.7 mile run. She decided to do some ab crunches. (I know, she's a glutton for punishment.) When she placed a mat on the floor, she immediately had company...Duke, the wonder dog. Before she could even begin, Duke drooled in her eye. He loves her so much, though, that he would not leave her side. She scolded him and tried, to no avail, to get him to move. But, heck, if you had a 21-year-old cutie doing sit-ups next to you, would you move?

Oh, by the way, the first part of the film had to be "brightened" because Duke doesn't like being filmed nor having his picture taken. When he sees the camera, he freaks out. Really, he does! So, I started filming with low light and eventually turned the light on when I noticed he quit paying attention to me.


You're darn right I have a camera, Duke. Whaccha gonna do about it?

1 comment:

Laura Michelle said...

Thank you for that, Mark. I definitely think God's hand is in my dreams. I don't always know what He wants me to make of them, but I know He'll find a way to show me.

However, you made no mention of hand holding...stay on task now man. :)