Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Green Room

The Green Room at the Strauss is where the actors can take a break in between scenes. Unless you're one of the main stars, you'll wind up spending time in the Green Room. Usually the conversations are spirited and lively as the actors bide their time to go back on stage. However, during rehearsals, one scene can take forever as the director works to get everything right. So, during those times, the Green Room becomes a safe haven for rest and relaxation.

I've warned people not to fall asleep while I have my camera because I like to play practical jokes. My friend, Darron, happened to fall into my trap the other night. You be the judge and tell me if I went too far with this practical joke.

2 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

hahahahaha. I was really feeling sorry for Darron. That was fun!

Anonymous said...

Omgah Mark! The "Halloween" music freaked me out the most. I'll be sure to never nap at the theatre.

Megan