Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some People Have All the Fun


Lunch Bunch met Wednesday at the mall. Besides the usual goofy conversations and humorous stories, we even acted up in ways only overgrown kids like us can do. First thing that comes to mind was the group shout-out to Cindy and her daughter about 10 tables down. Yeah, and I don't think anyone at the food court noticed us.

Next came the Chick-fil-a cow. She was udderly moo-tee-ful...uh...I mean utterly beautiful! I learned you don't ask Mikey if he wants a picture with a mascot because the answer will always be "yes."

Plus, Mikey has this affable nature about him; so you can't help but take a photo with him. The last two photos prove my point.

2 comments:

Cathy Burgess said...

Mikey and the cow that represents a fast food restaurant that serves chicken; I love it!

Kimber said...

ROTFL! and that's a REALLY good pic of my Tony!!