Friday, March 07, 2008

If Snow Won't Come To Us, Then....

I want to say two things. First, I realized today that Angie is on the same level as a six-year-old when it comes to snow. Second, when she opens her mouth during these impulsive moments, there's no mistaking she's from the south.

Excited by the forecast of snow, Angie was impetuously waiting outside. Unfortunately, in our area, it only sleeted; and, for Angie, that just wouldn't do. So, since the snow wouldn't come to us, we went to the snow. We packed in the car and drove to Ruston. This little video shows some of our escapades. Later we stopped at one of Ruston's coffee shops for some beignets and drinks. I was miserably cold, but Angie and Daniel seemed to have a great time.


4 comments:

MajorLamont said...

Wow. There was that much snow in Ruston? I wish I would have known, I would have went with you guys. I took a video of the snow as well. The Lexington Street snow of course. Maybe I'll post it. I'm the same as Angie. I go crazy for it.

kidcardco said...

This is why Angie's "cooler" than Mark. Get it? COOL!?

Wokka wokka!

Kimber said...

well where abouts do you live and i shall try! hehe!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! We played (stood) in the snow outside McAlister's. :)

Sam