Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Name That Actor

Today I uncovered a little gem while I was looking for the goofy family video we made back in November 2005. First, the video was a response to one of several videos Meredith had sent to us. It was primitive and silly...unrehearsed and funny. But tonight's blog does not reveal the video. I'm saving that one!

At any rate, the gem I discovered was a photo of Daniel's first starring role in "James and the Giant Peach." Some of you may have seen it performed by the Youngtroupe back around 2003. It was a very good play and it was directed by Mickey Cannon. The costumes and set were really wild and fun.

Cutting to the chase, I noticed some of our theater pals in the pictures with Daniel. See if you know who they are under those costumes.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that picture, in its original form, was taken by Josiah Kennedy right before my best friend's wedding. Andy, an ex of mine who happens to be a graphic designer, took the picture and photoshopped it and then added the paisleys behind my head b/c paisleys are my fav...so there's the story! Thanks for the compliment...that picture is almost 2 years old but it's my favorite!

Cathy Burgess said...

What show was that? The costumes are great! I am stumped though, I don't recognize anyone. OOPS

Cathy Burgess said...

I guess I just passed right over "James and the Giant Peach" LOL!
So pretend I didn't ask "what show was that?"