Monday, May 04, 2009

Trip To John's New Apartment

I've made a micro-video of our trip to Vicksburg on Saturday. I didn't have to do too much work over there because my beast of a wife had already done the heavy lifting on Friday. If you're wondering why it seems that I'm talking to myself when we enter John's apartment, I'm not. My bride wanted to hear my first impression of every room.

The last segment shows John sleeping. I could have filmed that portion for an hour because that's how long he slept. I just figured it would have opened up a nasty betting game if I showed too much, though. Y'know, people would have been betting when the drool was going to reach his shirt.

2 comments:

Stephanie W said...

By the way...I'm back!!!!

kidcardco said...

It plays like an episode of cribs but without the audio commentary. : )