Monday, January 12, 2009

Abundance of Life

I'm offering some more vintage photos today. As you may have noticed from my previous effort on Sunday, I've run across some old photographs. I was cleaning a cabinet over the weekend and the benefit was two-fold. 1) I threw away a bunch of junk which was cluttering our storage space; and 2) I ran across some old photos that I had to share with you.

These are of the infamous "Big Cat". This boy has been 200% since the day he was born. There are very few things that Daniel doesn't think he can do. He's very talented musically, artistically, and he's very bright. I'd like to take credit for two of the three; but, in reality, it all came from God. He reminds me of what Jesus told us in John 10:10: "I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

Daniel is an abundance of life. Always has been...probably always will be.


mmmm...good


5..4..3..2..1..


blast off!!!


Mind if I take the car?


I dare you to throw me a strike


Daniel grew up at the ballpark.
People think I'm kidding when
I tell them his first words
were, "Good eye, good eye."
But it's true.

No comments: