Thursday, December 18, 2008

Take That! Oh Yeah, Well Take This!

There were two things you could always count on when John and Meredith were younger: 1) they were fighting, or 2) they were about to start a fight. If I'm lying, I'm dying. Those two kids fought everyday about something. Usually, the fights escalated into shoving matches, wrestling matches, or all-out brawls. On week days, I'd usually call Angie by mid-morning to see if they'd had a blood-letting yet.

Here's one episode in 1990. I don't know how or when it started. I do know...because I recorded it...that Meredith pinched John. For all I know, John could have pinched her first...I just didn't have the film rolling yet. Afterwards, though, John takes matters into his own hands. These two may be the reason I'll earn an early admittance into the insane asylum.

One other special note. The orange tabby cat that Meredith is holding belonged to the college guys across the street. (hmmm...I wonder if Angie had anything to do with that?) That crazy cat would let Meredith hold him upside down, by his tail, while riding on a tricycle...and never fussed. When the cat had had enough of Meredith, he'd jump down and take off running for cover. That was a cool cat.

1 comment:

MajorLamont said...

That was coldblooded by John. He should be ashamed of himself. I do like the way he calculated his movements though and stalked his prey.

On a side note, Angie does a great Hulk Hogan impression.