Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not by the Hair of My Chinny-Chin-Chin

I released this video yesterday on Facebook. I thought it would be fun to let John's buddies have an opportunity to razz him about it. So far, I haven't seen any fall-out from the video, though. Whether I like it or not, I'm still just an old goober and the kids don't always care what I have to say or offer. I'd be doing the same thing if I were their age.

One other point of interest that I didn't mention on Facebook. I found it entertaining that John keeps his left hand up the whole time he shaves. It was as if he was using his left hand to keep balanced. Well...all I have to say is this...I have to hand it to him, this is a funny video...hands down. (Sorry, had a pun in my head and had to get it out. You know if you let those things bounce around in your head all day, they can create all kinds of calamity.)

Excerpt from Facebook: This is a vintage movie of John's first attempt at shaving. Three things you need to know: 1) We didn't have enough money to buy him a play razor, so I left the safety cap on my real razor and let him use it. Good parenting skills, right? 2) Contrary to public opinion, shaving cream doesn't taste as good as it looks, and 3) John's mouth-tongue coordination has greatly improved with age...or least I've been told. By the way, Meredith makes a cameo appearance in this one.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

OH MY GOODNESS...1988. YOU ARE A BABY!