Tuesday, December 16, 2008

How 'Bout a Mud Pack Facial?

Yesterday, I told you about the dirt piles behind our house in Madison, MS. They were a great source of fun for John and Meredith. On this day, however, they were also a great source of pain...and humor.

I was trying to teach the kids how to jump across the crevices. When Angie came out to watch, she took the camcorder and began filming. Everything was going fine until I got involved in the jumping.

Meredith became the unfortunate victim of my enthusiasm. Then, after she received a mud pack facial, more humor ensued because we noticed that John couldn't spit to save his life. After watching this, you'll probably understand why my kids think I'm a knucklehead. Well, heck, I thought it was funny!

1 comment:

MajorLamont said...

How young and agile you were Mark. That is you, right Mark?