Friday, November 21, 2008

Like A Twig On The Shoulders

I'm afraid that I define myself by the music I listen to and the movies I adore. If a stranger wanted to know anything about me, all they'd have to do is listen to my "Top 25 Most Played" songs on my iPod or look at the movies I watch over and over.

I say that because, in a way, I'm really nothing more than what I allow myself to be....which is at this particular moment..."like a twig on the shoulders of a mighty stream." Come again?

I am the living personification of Del Griffith.

"Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like - I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

Love him or hate him...Del was the real deal. My goal in life is to be as authentic as Del was. If I ever come across a pretentious or fake, please put me in my place.

Thanks!

No comments: