Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Whodda Thunk Coffee Tasted So Good?

Meredith gave me a musical coffee mug for my birthday. Watch this video and you'll see it. Plus, be sure to check out the card that I bought for her. It shows a lab dancing. When she opens the card, it says something to the effect of "I thought you'd like a lab dance." Get it? Lab dance.



Well, instead of sending Meredith a "Thank you" card, I made another video to show how much I loved my new coffee mug. Now, you can enjoy it too! By the way, Angie went on the record by saying that it "creeped her out." Hmmph...critics!?!?

2 comments:

kidcardco said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! HEY! I thought my blog was supposed to be the funny one!?

MajorLamont said...

It appears to me that you have been studying up on "Mikey's Video Blog Techniques." Now we just have to work on your hair....