Tuesday, May 06, 2008

This One's For Matt

Matt and I made a video together a couple of months ago. Afterwards, we filmed a little short spot with us laughing...totally unrehearsed. Interestingly, we both ended it the same way...walking off. I released a 2x-speed version on my blog back then. He and I talked about releasing various versions of the video, but I never got around to doing it.

So, this one's for Matt. I finally took the time to re-release this little snippet with a slight alteration. Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahaha!! I laugh just watching this. Funny how laughter is contagious. Somewhere in there though, with the slow voice thing going on, it sounds like a duck! Not sure who it is...but it's still pretty funny.

Megan

pard1959 said...

Megan, I think the duck sound is coming from the quazey quacker, aka Matt.

Anonymous said...

Lol... Oh i should have guessed that.!!
Megan

T-Money said...

Yeah, def a duck in there. Mark you sound evil and scary. Matt just sounds like a duck.

Imagine that...