Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blog Blues

This weekend, I found out that one of my friends missed my written blogs. As most of you know, I've been in an image tsunami...video images, digital images, etc. If I didn't have a corresponding image, I wouldn't post anything. Kinda sad, huh? Not to mention that I've been flirting with Facebook ever since I sank my teeth into "Sugar." Who can blame me, though? There were plenty of "Kodak moments" during the rehearsals and the run of the play. Plus, Facebook upped my viewership just by clicking the "tag" button. So if you're gonna accuse me of being a sell-out, remember I just struck while the iron was hot.

But, just like anything unused, my talents have atrophied. I've heard that jets rust faster sitting on the ground than they ever will while flying in the air. From my own personal experience in real estate, I know houses that are vacant go to waste the quickest. I could go on, but I won't. You know what I'm talking about, right?

Please take this as my announcement that I'm going to start writing again. I've got about 2 or 3 ideas swirling around in my head already. Now you can't say I didn't warn you.

Oh, and by the way, thanks Kelly!

2 comments:

kidcardco said...

Good luck tonight Mark! I'll be pulling for you as well!!

Cathy Burgess said...

I was going to make a comment on this much earlier than today, but kinda got sidetracked if you know what I mean. It is difficult to come up with something to write everyday, which is why I don't post everyday. I look forward to your "written word".