Wednesday, March 05, 2008

He Deserves a Standing O

I couldn't help myself this morning. Usually I blog at night, but I had something creative bursting out of me today. So I made a film to honor our comrade, Mikey.

As most of you know, Mikey is playing a newspaper dude in Streetcar, Marty Duckworth in Reality Bites Back, and Joe/Josephine/Millionaire in Sugar. That's a lot of work no matter how you slice it.

**Special Note** Turn up the volume after I get through speaking....I still haven't mastered the fine art of recording audio on my storybooks.

6 comments:

Kimber said...

Mark that was a really good Carey Grant impersonation!!!

MajorLamont said...

Wow. I'm in shock. I think you've nailed exactly what it's like to be me. You need to help me with that rich guy voice b/c you sound like it's supposed to sound like and I sound like something from Jim Henson's workshop. Oh and BTW, I do get paid for dating Laura Michelle.

pard1959 said...

For anyone who's interested: The rich guy voice is not me imitating Cary Grant. It is, however, me imitating Tony Curtis who is imitating Cary Grant in the movie "Some Like It Hot."

Cathy Burgess said...

That was great!

kidcardco said...

Does she pay you by the hour Mikey or are you on salary?

T-Money said...

I'm sure it's salary. By the way Mark - no deal. I've gotta dance, you've gotta dance. It'll be fun. I'm trying to keep an optimistic view of the whole thing. :-)